How do I send a meeting request?
To send a meeting request to someone,
- Go to Meet menu on the left side and click on Search
- Click on Meet button
- Choose any format of the meeting if any
- Enter an optional message to the other party
- Click "Send meeting request" to confirm your arrangement
- You could specify any interests or products to increase the focus of your meetings if any.
note: If your colleague(s) has scheduled with the same person, you could notice before send the meeting request
Note: All meeting requests require a mutual confirmation from the other party and they will be reminded on a timely basis (depending on their email frequency), about your requests to them. This means that you should send out your requests early so your engagement manager will have a longer period of time to follow up on your requests with them.